-->

Wednesday, 4 February 2015

My In-Flight Essentials


Hello Everyone!!

I thought I would share with you some of my essentials I need in my carry-on for when I fly. Some of these things might not be completely necessary but really help me when I travel to not only keep my occupied but prepared for the trip.

First up is only slightly in the picture above but it's a hoodie. I find this so necessary because I love to layer when I'm traveling because temperatures change when you're going from the airport to the plane and throughout the journey, so this way you can layer to the perfect temperature.

Next I always make sure I have a book or some work to do. For this trip I have some school work, which explains my variety of coloured pens, notebooks and textbooks. This keeps me occupied if I have a layover at the airport and need something to keep me busy and not bored.

A small mirror because I don't wear any makeup on the plane so I like to make sure that I look decent before I get off the plane. Which brings me onto my next essential...

In the transparent green bag on the right of the photo I keep basic makeup items like a mascara, lip balm and concealer and that's it for my makeup! Which I only use just before I get off the flight. In there I also keep a moisturiser because flights take so much moisture out of your skin and can actually make me even oilier. There's a pop out hair brush with a mirror on the other side (I love those!), a baby lotion (again for moisture), hand sanitiser, lip moisturiser and some paracetamol.

Of course, a real essential is my purse. This contains the majority of my money, and gift cards I could use at the airport etc. Very self-explanatory but very necessary.

Next, one of my favourites: snacks! I always bring snacks with me because I don't eat plane food, just because of my allergies I like to be really careful. So if I don't eat lunch I can at least have something to tide me over, or at least if I get a little peckish.

Lastly, I have a little plastic wallet which is at the top of the photo. This contains some money (because I don't like to keep it all in one place incase I lose it), my passport, flight itinerary, boarding passes and any other papers I may need.

What are some of your travel essentials?
I hope you enjoyed this post and it's helped you out for the next time you travel! Speak to you soon!