-->

Wednesday, 28 January 2015

Guest Post // Origins Checks and Balance



Hello Everyone! Today we have another guest post from Chen at 'Petite Smiles'. She is reviewing Origin's 'Checks and Balances' Cleanser for you and her personal experience with it!. 
So please let me know in the comments if you like these type of posts! Enjoy!
Speak to you soon.

If you’re looking for a cleanser that leaves your face feeling squeaky clean, Origin’s Checks & Balances is the product you must try!

The packaging of Origin’s Checks & Balances comes in a 5 fl. oz tube that dispenses at the bottom – you simply squeeze the tube and the product comes out in a white form. The packaging is simple and is a transparent tube, allowing you to see how much of the product you have used and how much you have left. The tube is pretty secure and I have not experienced any issues with any of the product leaking. I love that the tube stands on its own without falling over at all.
Cost: I purchased this for around $25-30, which isn’t too affordable like drugstore products but aren’t too pricy. A 5 fl oz tube lasts more than a couple months!

Accessibility to Purchase: This product can be purchased online at the Origin’s website (they always have deals & samples!) and also various places, such as Macy’s, Sephora and more! Quite accessible – I never had issues locating this product to purchase!

Texture: The product comes out as a white soft gel that becomes foamy when used with water.
Scent: It’s slightly scented but nothing too extreme. It’s quite soothing!

Comfort: The product feels very smooth and soft. All you need to do is dispense a small dime-size amount of the product, lather with water and wash your face away! When you rinse your face, your skin is left squeaky clean – seriously!

Effectiveness of Product: Excellent! I love this cleanser. This is my third bottle because it makes my face feel so clean and rinses off so easy. I’ve had cleansers that are difficult to rinse off but this one comes right off, leaving you with soft baby skin.

Would I repurchase: Of course! This is my third bottle and I love it.
Final Thoughts: If you’re looking for a nice cleanser that will leave your skin feeling clean and soft, you must try this product. I especially love foamy face washes and this one turns a little foamy when you use it. The only downside is that it may be a bit more expensive than drugstore cleansers, but it’s worth it! It can also be a bit drying, so make sure to use moisturizer afterwards! Other than that, I love how this cleanser leaves my skin feeling super clean and soft.

-Chen