-->

Tuesday, 15 April 2014

Have you heard? || H&M X Alexander Wang

I was extremely excited when I read that H&M and Alexander Wang are teaming up for a clothing and accessories line in November! Although it seems forever away, I can't wait to see what they've got in store for us! Especially, as H&M is my favourite high street shop as all my friends and family know! if I see one I have to go in...and I love the style of a lot of Alexander Wang Pieces!

When I first read about the team up I was quite surprised as Alexander Wang is a very expensive designer company and as I'm sure you know and H&M is merely highstreet- I say that but even Kate Middleton wears highstreet! Anyway I was just shocked by such a dramatic team up but the fact that they are so different makes it so exciting!  

I'm sure I speak for the majority of us when I say we don't all have the money to go buying pieces of Alexander Wang clothing and accessories, even though some of their pieces are amazing.. I just can't afford them and wouldn't really want to spend all that money on them anyway! So the fact that they're teamed up with highstreet means now we can have that style for less which is very popular, especially recently. 

Here's the link if you want to read all about it!:
http://www.hm.com/gb/life/culture/h-m-inside/2014/04/alexander-wang-x-hm


Hope you have a great rest of your day, and let me know what you think of this team up in the comments!