-->

Thursday, 3 April 2014

Come shop with me || New feature


Hi again everyone, as it’s no surprise that I love shopping thanks to my hauls, wish lists posts along with my Polyvore sets! So to follow that pattern today I’m doing a little follow me shopping post? I’m thinking about making this a new feature? Showing you around shops or clothes that I like or try on posts from the changing rooms? That’s what I’m going to do today anyway! Today’s edition is (drum roll please) NEW LOOK- yet another huge surprise…not.



I am doing my post on New Look purely because I spent almost an hour on there. .including try on time!! They have had a lot of really nice things in there because of their Spring clothes..I AM IN LOVE!! They are so on point with colours and styles! So anyway here are the photos: they include the prices! Tell me what you think of them in the comments below J