-->

Monday, 10 March 2014

Outfit of the Day // Sixth Form

As I am in sixth form i have to dress somewhat smart, which is especially unfair as a lot of other sixth forms are allowed to wear what they like. But really most days I quite like dressing smart, I feel much more able to work and more motivated, that does sound a bit silly but otherwise i'd feel to relaxed all the time ahah! 




Anyway, before I get carried away as usual I thought I would do a really quick OOTD because I thought it was quite cute- however I know especially on YouTube a lot of people have started to do Spring Videos of Hauls etc. however because the majority of my wardrobe is based around blacks/navy/grey/white/beige those sorts of boring things because I find you can wear everything with everything and it's much easier to get dressed in the morning especially with sixth form. But I still have yet to go shopping to get some spring things to incorporate in to it so be on the lookout for a haul or spring outfit ideas! But just keeping in mind this is not how I will be dressing for spring, but because it is still winter that's why!

But I'll actually get to the outfit now after all this rambling of mine! Basically I smart/casual look without shoes I realise but I wear the same black booties or black combats or flats! As I said I need some spring shopping!  it's a very simple look I know but it's okay! So what I'm wearing....
Jumper: EWM
Skirt: H&M
Tights: M&S

Well congratulations, you made it to the end of my blog post! Thank you for putting up with my long ramble throughout this! Remember to follow me on Bloglovin'!