-->

Monday, 31 March 2014

Max Factor Clump Defy Review

the overall packaging
 Hi everyone! I hope you are all having a great Monday! I am doing a little review today of the Max Factor Clump Defy Review because it's one of my all time favourite drug store mascaras!

First of all, as I'm sure you all know if you regularly read my posts I have quite oily skin, including my eye lids. This means that sometimes mascara I'm wearing smudges and I absolutely hate it! But with this mascara that does not happen and I looove that! I know I could wear a waterproof mascara but it's so much easier to take off and it just sits better on my lashes!

This mascara is absolutely lovely on the lashes and makes them look really spaced out and volumised! But also living up to the name of the mascara there are no clumps in this mascara which is a major plus! It looks very natural while still giving the really long effect even to those lower lashes! the curved brush really makes it easy to hit all of those lashes easily! Plus the packaging is just so sleek and cute!

Basically for the price that it is which I think is about £10.99 so although it's one of the more expensive mascaras at Boots, it honestly is worth the money! It works so well and does exactly what it says on the outside! If you're looking for a new one definitely try  it out!!!

the curved brush
these are my lashes but also curled just to give you an idea.
sleek and cute packaging